1. Admission is made strictly on basis of merit.
2. The Birth certificate (for LKG) from competent authority, the Transfer certificate obtained from the previous school duly countersigned by the appropriate authority (in case of transfer) are essential at the time of admission.
3. Fees have to be deposited by the stipulated dates.
4. The names once entered on the School Rolls, the date of birth shown on the admission form or on the transfer certificate will not be altered.
5. Prospectus & application forms for admission to the school can be obtained from the school office on cash payment.
6. It should be duly filled and submitted with the required documents & certificates as mentioned in the form by stipulated date.
7. The presence of parents/ Gaurdian is compulsory for the pre-admission discussion.
EXAMINATION AND PROMOTION RULES:
1. Evaluation is as important as teaching.
2. Promotion shall be made on the basis of continuous & comprehensive evaluation (CCE).
3. Promotion is granted on the basis of the whole year's performance.